Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm back!

I took a couple of weeks off, & had a fabulous vacation. :-) Las Vegas with M on an adult only pre-Christmas trip, Christmas with the entire family, a trip to the beach, and skiing! We're planning on laying low over the next few days, & we all go back to our respective work & school on Tuesday.

I've been doing well on my goals & plan to have a complete 2011 write up, 2012 goals posted, as well as a budget summary. I'm behind! :-)

I need to get back into the groove with budgeting & menu planning. It's back to reality around here.

I made a super yummy dinner tonight (Chicken, Red Grape, & Pesto Pizza) after we got back from a family ski trip. Easy, & tasty. The kids stuck to a more traditional homemade pepperoni pizza.

More to come - hope the holidays have been relaxing and filled with wonderful family memories for you & yours.

2 comments: