- Take a family trip. We're planning on Hawaii over spring break.
- Teach our youngest son to ski, and continue to help our oldest son improve his skills.
- Set up will/trust/guardianship for the kids. This is getting carried over from 2011, because I don't see this happening in the next few weeks.
- Get promoted at work or find a new job
- Start volunteer writing
- Achieve/maintain my weight at 130
- Run a 1/2 marathon
- Complete 8500 minutes of cardio
- Learn to bake bread
- Fund boys college accounts to 50% (currently at 40% each)
- Pay down vacation mortgage to $200,000. This will mean paying off roughly $107,500 of the principal this year. Still crunching the numbers to see if we can do this.
- Pay off M's 401K loan. (We may get this done this month in 2011, but it takes a long time to get the paperwork to clear. Funds, however, are ready to go for this.)
- Pay down HELOC to under $100K This will mean paying off roughly $80,000 of principal in 2012. Still crunching numbers to see if we can do this.
- Consider/research/investigate rental property