- Saturday (New Year's Eve!) - M's making a semi-elaborate Persian dinner, with beef kebabs, rice with potato "crust", cucumber yogurt dip, etc. I'm planning on making Warm Chocolate Souffle Cakes with Raspberry Sauce.
- Sunday - Tilapia tacos
- Monday - Leftover Persian dinner + barbecued corn
- Tuesday - Spaghetti (from the freezer)
- Wednesday - Leftover casserole from the freezer. . . contents unknown :-)
- Thursday - Beef Tacos & black beans
- Friday - Tortellini with barbecued chicken & goat cheese crostini
- Saturday - Barbecued mahi mahi with mango salsa + barbecued corn
- Sunday - Chicken Caesar salads
Friday, December 30, 2011
Menu Plan - wrapping up December
I need to put plans to "paper" & map out a menu for the next week or so. It helps me avoid the lazy convenience meals. :-) This will be a very simple menu week, as I get back into the groove.