Friday, December 30, 2011

Menu Plan - wrapping up December

I need to put plans to "paper" & map out a menu for the next week or so. It helps me avoid the lazy convenience meals. :-) This will be a very simple menu week, as I get back into the groove.

  • Saturday (New Year's Eve!) - M's making a semi-elaborate Persian dinner, with beef kebabs, rice with potato "crust", cucumber yogurt dip, etc. I'm planning on making Warm Chocolate Souffle Cakes with Raspberry Sauce.
  • Sunday - Tilapia tacos
  • Monday - Leftover Persian dinner + barbecued corn
  • Tuesday - Spaghetti (from the freezer)
  • Wednesday - Leftover casserole from the freezer. . . contents unknown :-)
  • Thursday - Beef Tacos & black beans
  • Friday - Tortellini with barbecued chicken & goat cheese crostini
  • Saturday - Barbecued mahi mahi with mango salsa + barbecued corn
  • Sunday - Chicken Caesar salads
Are you back to menu plan? What's on you list for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I need to get a menu plan into place & make it a regular habit, especially with January being a "no-spend" month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is exactly what I need to do...we will be a bit tight in January since I'm taking my daughters to NY.

    ReplyDelete