I'm happy to say that, since we've moved to California, we've had zero unplanned dinners out!! That's pretty huge for us.
Here's what's on the menu for the week:
- Sunday - homemade pizza. Meatball for the adults, cheese for the kids.
- Monday - stuffed peppers (bumped from last week)
- Tuesday - chicken pesto pasta
- Wednesday - Leftover pizza
- Thursday - Leftover peppers
- Friday - Baked chicken risotto
- Saturday - Likely out to dinner. We were planning to do an overnight trip to Monterey with the kids, but we think we can do the drive back & forth in one day. That will save on the cost of a hotel, but we will likely eat breakfast & lunch out.
- Sunday - Homemade pizza
- Monday - (MLK day off for everyone). I may make another giant batch of taco meat. We'll have tacos on Monday & freeze the rest. I also plan to make homemade tortilla chips & guacamole. Yum!
What about you? What's on the menu for the week?