I also tidied up a closet, and discovered a few potential eBay items, which I hope to use to offset my girls Las Vegas trip this summer. Time to start thinking about snowflakes again - financial ones, at least. :-)
I also picked our first batch of 2014 fruit from our garden:
- 8 Valencia oranges
- 12 lemons
- 9 mandarins
- 8 small oranges (variety unknown)
- 6 avocados
Now, to figure out what to do with all of the bounty!
Other things on the agenda for the day:
- Haircuts for the kids.
- Making a couple of dinners for the freezer.
- Figuring out what to do with all of the fruit.
- Yoga, weights, & a run.
- Bake bread.
- Take the kids to an arcade - they have gift cards. ;-)
- Hit Rite Aid to use a $2 reward that's about to expire.
- Pick up cucumber at the produce stand.
- Start working on our wills and/or taxes. Both are super fun projects, so I'll do whichever one I'm most in the mood for. Good times around here!
- Organize my pantry.
That's a wrap - on to accomplishing more today. What about you? What's on your weekend agenda?