- Monday - Homemade pizza. I made dough yesterday, so this should be easy after work. I'm thinking artichokes, roasted pepper, & meatballs for the adults, & cheese for the kids. With veggies & hummus on the side.
- Tuesday - Leftover burgers + homemade buns.
- Wednesday - Tilapia/chicken (adults/kids) + pasta with pesto sauce.
- Thursday - Stuffed peppers. I'll roast whatever is left.
- Friday - leftover pizza.
- Saturday - leftover peppers.
- Sunday - Likely, grilled chicken. If not, spaghetti sauce from the freezer.
What about you? What's on your menu for the week? How are you keeping your costs down this January? I'm trying to do my same old plan - staying out of the stores, except for my weekly shopping trip (to avoid impulse purchases), sticking with a relatively core menu, and making as much at home as possible. And, reducing food waste. We're getting MUCH better about this one!