- Get in 5 workouts, of all three types (cardio, strength & stretching)!
- Plan my half marathon & get a training plan.
- Email a friend for lunch.
- Figure out our vacation plans for the year. I'd hoped to do this yesterday, but we may need to cancel all of our vacations so that M can fly to Dubai to visit his father. He's ill & can't travel. That trip will wipe out our travel fund for the year.
- Inventory the freezer for next week's meals & shopping list.
- Cancel a subscription service that was once, very long ago, a gift for my dad. I hadn't intended to pay for the subscription (it was a one time gift), but long story short, I've been paying $200/year for the past seven years. Anyway, the device attached to the subscription finally died, so I get to cancel! :-)
- Call the realtor & get next steps together to list our vacation house!
- Average 1450 (or lower) calories for the week.
Woohoo - here's to a great first month of 2014!
What are you hoping to tackle this week or month? What's on your short list of "must dos"?