We also have our international teams visiting, so I have 12+ hour meetings/offsite this week, and I worked on an urgent issue all evening on Friday, & yesterday. I'm extremely burned out, and I've only been at the job for 90 days. Not a good sign.
Enough about that. I need to get outside & enjoy the sunshine today, as well as do yoga. My back & neck are killing me from stress.
Here's what else I need to do today (fun things first!) :-):
- Take a hot bath
- Read for at least 15 minutes
- Take Sam to the library. He forgot to bring home his book for a report that's due soon.
- Plan a menu.
- Plan the week ahead - it's a crazy week, so we need to coordinate kid stuff to ensure that everyone gets picked up & dropped off.
- Decide what to do for the boys birthday party - invite friends via email or mail invites.
- Return my parents call.
- Work on the budget.
- Work. :-(
If I accomplish that, I'll feel very good.
And, on to the positives!
- There was *very* little snow at Tahoe/Squaw, but I did manage to ski one of the days. It will likely be my only ski day of the season, so I enjoyed it!
- Check out that sunset (and, lack of snow)
- M & I had a date night last night! I saved some Christmas cash to pay for the sitter, so it was nice not to scramble to find cash (I never carry cash!) & to know that it was paid for.
- My cleaning lady is on vacation (I know, first world problems), & even though this was really, really not the week for me to have to clean the house with my work schedule, I did it! Saved $90, which we applied towards our dinner out. It's a good thing, because I had to pay for several meals on my work trip - very annoying - so our dining out budget took a hit.
- In just a few weeks, we have a lot of celebrations coming up - my birthday, Sam's birthday, & our trip to visit family. Can't wait!
Off to start tackling my list!