But, we still have two days left of the weekend - woohoo! Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish today:
- 60 minutes of cardio (a run?)
- Get out our Christmas decorations
- Wash all sheets
- Make my December goals
- Pick & juice all
muffins(or, lemons? ;-))
- Figure out plan for next week
- Email nanny with childcare details
- Build a menu
- Help Nick with an ancestor report due on Monday (by help, I don't do the work, but I do ensure it gets done! :-) Distraction is a real problem for an 8 year old boy. ;-))
- Use up many, many, many bananas that I defrosted. Make banana muffins & banana chocolate chip version for kids lunches
- Make homemade taquitos for the freezer
- Finish my book!
If I get all of that done, I will be feeling pretty great. How about you? How are you enjoying the long weekend?