- Sunday - M made loobia polo, which is a Persian dish with rice, ground beef, & green beans. Not his recipe, but a close approximation
- Monday - leftover homemade pizza
- Tuesday - tacos with guacamole. The avocado tree is finally about to produce ripe fruit again, & I can't stop buying avocado at the produce stand. Woohoo!
- Wednesday - leftover loobia polo
- Thursday - burritos made from leftover taco fixings
- Friday - oven baked chicken risotto
- Saturday - out. The boys have an overnight soccer tournament
And, that's it for us! What's on the menu for you this week? Any fun new recipes to try?