Here's what we spent this week!
- Hair cut for Sam - $13 (technically occurred on Sunday, but I missed this in my last write up, as the credit card transaction hadn't posted yet).
- Oil change & a few other small things on our car - $90.46 (ditto above. Took place on the weekend & missed the charge).
- Gas - $41.75
- Grocery store - $17.47. Post surgery stuff like: soup, crackers, juice, etc.
- Prescriptions - $11.23. Likely will be reimbursed from my FSA for this.
- Grocery store - $3.49. We ran out of eggs.
- Ebates check +$21.81
- Donation towards power bill at vacation house from a family member who stayed +$5
- Reimbursed for purchases made for the boys parties using Amazon gift cards +$84.31
- Costco groceries - $118.62
- Mailed a gift & ebay sale - $16.39
- Reimbursement from my sister for hotel stay +$150
- Reimbursement from my parents for a gift I picked up +$31.69
- eBay sale +$22.52
- Hotel stay for 40th birthday (belated) trip in July. The hotel is very small & only has a few rooms that will meet our needs, so went ahead & booked - $598.50
- Gas - $34.06
- Produce stand - $7.44
- Costco - $38.45 (more produce)
- Parts for Nick's bike - $6.08
- Soil from Costco - $17.38
Due to all of the reimbursements/side hustles, I was able to keep the spending to $698.99, which is almost entirely the hotel deposit!
What about you? How did you do with your spending? Have you been making/tracking your side hustle?