- Stick to our budget
- Save $2,500, in addition to our stock vests.
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Clean the garage!
- Plan one family fun night, potentially a movie, popcorn, game night.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat.
- Lose 2 pounds.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. It's a big month with my adventure relay
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Stay on track during my epic business trip
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Read four books
- Get together with one friend
I'm concerned about my progress, given my long trip, but need to stay focused. What about you? What do you have teed up to accomplish in September?