Here's what's on the menu (as well as a look back). It's a crazy work week, so we're going to take more shortcuts than normal.
Saturday -- out to dinner for our date night
Sunday - at a friend's potluck. I brought lemon bread & pasta salad
Monday - grilled burgers + pasta salad & watermelon
Tuesday - Super late night for all of us. Probably out to dinner
Wednesday - Another late night, so probably "Asian" dinner, with a variety of Trader Joes options from the freezer
Thursday - Leftover burgers
Friday - Rice pilaf with sausage (pushed from last week)
Here's what's on my to do list for today:
- Figure out schedule for the week. It's going to be a late one for me, given no work on Monday. Because I deal with Asia, and they are offline by my Friday, I had to consolidate all of my standard meetings into three days. Toss in that it's our yearly performance review time, and it's going to be a CRAZY week.
- Build carpool schedule for the week.
- Email nanny with all schedule details.
- Build workout schedule for the week.
- Make hummus
- Make bread
- Go for a run
- Complete a strength workout
- Call my parents
- Finish up smoothie fruit. I bought $10 worth of fruit at the produce stand and flash froze most of it. I need to get the rest of it in the freezer. Much cheaper than buying previously frozen fruit.
- Clean the freezer! Didn't get to it yesterday, and it's full, but I have no idea what's in there. I need to update my itemized list.
- Steam a sheet & list it on Ebay. (A Pottery Barn Kids sheet that's super cute & we never used, because my son will only sleep with a fitted sheet).
- Start working on schedule for my LONG business trip. :-(
- Carve out some time for reading my book, in the sunshine.
That's it! Let's hope I can get it all done today. What about you? What's on the menu for the week? What are you hoping to accomplish?