Yesterday was a really relaxing day, so today I need to get more done around the house. Here's what's on my list:
- A walk or light cardio of some sort
- Menu plan
- The produce stand
- Schedule for the week (work calendar, workout calendar, schedule for the nanny, etc)
- Clean our hall closet
- Determine which pictures we want to hang, vs store
- Have the boys call my parents
- Clean the fridge
- Do some sweeping by the pool. Our neighbors have a fir tree, and the needles get into the pool like crazy.
- Take Sam to his soccer game/end of season party
- Relax & enjoy at least 30 minutes by the pool.
Here's what I'm thinking of for a menu plan this week:
- Sunday - Oven baked chicken risotto
- Monday - chicken tacos
- Tuesday - leftover risotto
- Wednesday - if any chicken remains, chicken fettuccine
- Thursday - kebabs (freezer) + gyozas (we have a huge bag, & I need to get rid of them)
- Friday - Either takeout pizza or leftovers from whatever remains
- Saturday - grilled burgers, or salmon if it looks good
- Sunday - likely having M's cousin over for dinner, so probably a Persian feast (rice, kebabs, roasted vegetables, etc).
What about you? Any big plans for the long weekend (if you are in the US)? Also, as the weather gets warmer, our bananas are ripening faster than we can eat them. I have 10 or so in the freezer. I made banana chocolate chip muffins yesterday (loosely based on this recipe), but would love other recommendations, if you have them.