- Monday - no spend day
- Tuesday - no spend day
- Wednesday - $35.12 - reusable ziplocks. We haven't tried them yet, but I'm interested in the environmental savings, as well as any cost savings. These will primarily be for packed lunches (where we need light/small containers), so I am a little concerned about one of the kids tossing one accidentally. Especially given the price! I'll report back after we've tried these out.
- $153 - a week's worth of after school care from our nanny
- $56.49 - library fines for the two books lost in the move. Sigh.
- Friday - $30.40 - various Ubers for M. He will be getting reimbursed $20 for one, after he fills out the correct forms.
- Saturday - $35.12 - gas
- $50 - I've been on a quest for new shorts. I have zero pair, and want something casual for hot weather. I've tried three pair at Costco so far, but none have worked. They will be going back. I did get an $8 shirt for Nick for an event, so that will remain
- $85 - two bottles of nice whiskey for M's Father's Day gift, plus his big milestone birthday coming up!
- $72.68 - weekly groceries at Costco, including a rotisserie chicken
- $10.70 - the produce stand. This included: a large tub of organic mixed greens, two bunches of radishes, 3 lbs of mini cucumber, a few cluster of tomatoes, 8 apricots, & a package of whole wheat lavosh bread
- $688.17 - flights. My mom called yesterday to see if I would be okay with her flying here to pick up the boys, and then taking them home with her. She wants the boys to attend a few big family things that are going on, and M & I can't take the time off of work. She will return the boys the following week, when she & my dad were already planning on visiting. I'd paid $521 for summer camp that week, so this should work out well, as I'll be able to cancel a week of camp.
Total spent this week = $1151.16
I haven't gotten a chance to catch up with M yet this morning, but it sounds like he won some money in the tournament he attended over the weekend, which should more than cover his travel expenses. Woohoo! :-)
What about you? Did you track your spending last week? How did you do?