Saturday, January 28, 2023

Saturday Happenings

Unfortunately, there will be no workout classes for me today (or likely, for awhile) as my knee has been bothering me something fierce. I saw a doctor on Thursday, and need to go to PT, and get an MRI. Until the MRI, I need to take it easy. I can walk & do yoga, etc. I'm missing my harder workouts for sure! Those intense workouts are so good for my stress level, & I love the endorphins. I'm going to have to find other solutions.

It's a pretty quiet weekend (woohoo), so here's what we're up to today:

  • Costco
  • Take Nick to find a couple of birthday gifts (ski items)
  • Laundry
  • Clean the fridge
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Start gathering tax documentation
  • Take Nick to tennis volunteering
  • Some sort of workout
  • Make dinner (finally the beef & broccoli/noodle dish!)
  • Go to CVS to use a reward before it expires
  • Duolingo
  • Plan for the week
  • Menu plan
What about you? What are you up to today?



5 comments:

  1. My two oldest grandchildren are here, and we are just having quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely time together!

      Delete
    2. It was hectic, and the younger of the two had a meltdown today, but it was lovely.

      Delete
  2. I spent most of the day with Rebecca at her solo and ensemble choir event. This year she did a solo AND an ensemble and earned a 1 in both which is the highest score.

    ReplyDelete