Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Workout Wednesday

It was a mixed week for workouts, and I finally have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to talk about my knee. Something is not right. 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Tuesday - no workout, as my knee has continued to bother me
  • Wednesday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Thursday - 50 minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - no workout, due to very last minute all day work drama
  • Saturday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Sunday - Orange Theory workout class
Highlights - The workouts I did get were high quality

Lowlights - my knee, missed workouts, & overall more snacking. M brought me a box of delicious Belgian chocolates, and I ate a couple at a time until they were gone. 

That's it from my side. How are you doing with your health & fitness?

3 comments:

  1. I hope your knee is better. I don't blame you for eating the chocolates. I would do the same :) I had my first workout for the year yesterday & it felt good. I missed working out. Thankfully, I still managed to lose 2 lbs so far. 18 more to go.

    I struggled with snacking last night. I usually have an apple & grapes, but overdid it with carbs last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started walking once again. However we are heading into cold temperatures so I will be stuck walking indoors for a bit once again. That makes it easier for me to forget about it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined Planet Fitness since my old gym closed in November. Some days it's the Massage chairs that get me into the gym, but once I'm there I actually workout too. Since I'd rather be outdoors for my workout, I've started cross country skiing now that there is enough snow. I might not run 6 miles a day, but I'm figuring out what else works for me.

    ReplyDelete