Monday, March 13, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

It's another rainy week of March (seriously, so much rain). I'm grateful we're not in the flooding zone, but so many people are struggling with extreme weather right now - blizzards in northern & southern California, and lots of flooding. 

We're also not barbecuing a lot, which is typically a staple for us. M doesn't enjoy being out at the barbecue in the rain. ;-) 

Here's what's on our menu this week:

  • Friday - doctored up frozen pizzas
  • Saturday - M & I went out, and the teens had taquitos
  • Sunday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes & green beans
  • Monday - chicken fajitas
  • Tuesday - leftover meatloaf
  • Wednesday - chicken curry
  • Thursday - leftover fajitas
  • Friday - leftover curry
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

4 comments:

  1. Grilling in the rain is not a fun activity, though we have done it a number of times before.
    No idea what we are eating this week other than using a few things that thawed while I was defrosting the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got all of your defrosted freezer items used up! Many of my neighbors are without power still (storm was on Tuesday) & I feel terrible for them.

      Delete
  2. About 7 years ago we bought a kind of pagoda thing to go over the BBQ and really it does make a difference when it rains. However not when it snows, so no BBQ going on here right now.

    I am on the last of the using up from the fridge freezer and even though I will be adding, I am not going to let things get away from me again.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea about the barbecue. M is signed up to grill on Sunday, and it looks like the storm may be back, so we'll see where we net out!

      Delete