Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Workout Wednesday

I'm getting into a better rhythm, and my knee isn't bothering me much at all. I do have a cold this week, which slowed me down a bit. (Reflected in next week's post of workouts). 

Workouts for the week

  • Monday - Orange Theory class
  • Tuesday -  45 minutes on the elliptical
  • Wednesday - 60 minute spin class
  • Thursday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - Orange Theory class
  • Saturday - Orange Theory class
  • Sunday - Orange Theory class

Highlights - back to spin class, after a long break for my knee!

Lowlights - I'm doing an okay job with snacking & overall calories, but I could definitely make improvements. 

Areas of focus for the week ahead - I have a cold this week, and tend to eat comfort food when I don't feel well. I need to keep that in check, and get in workouts appropriate to my energy level.

What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?

1 comment:

  1. Walking a bit more and I have added some exercises supposedly perfect for the older woman. Now either I am really out of shape (probably) or I am too old to be doing them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete