Thursday, March 16, 2023

Workout Wednesday

 I'm late to the party, but trying to catch up after a week of having a cold, a huge storm (we lost our internet, and had a huge mess in our yard to clean up) & a bunch of work drama.

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - I had a really terrible night's sleep, so I slept in & didn't work out
  • Tuesday - 2 mile walk on the treadmill
  • Wednesday - spin class + 1.5 mile walk
  • Thursday - no workout, wasn't feeling well
  • Friday - Orange Theory class
  • Saturday - Orange Theory class
  • Sunday - Orange Theory class

Highlights: I tracked my calories every day, which was a nice change, after falling off the wagon for a few days. 


Lowlights: Not feeling great. I'm much better this week. 


Areas of focus for the week ahead: Pushing through hunger, when I know there's a meal around the corner. For whatever reason, I have some sort of scarcity signal that goes off in my head, and when I get hungry, even if dinner is around the corner, I feel compelled to have a snack, instead of just waiting. It interferes with dinner, isn't a great example for the kids (I'm always telling them to stay out of the pantry ahead of meals) & adds unnecessary calories. 

What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?

2 comments:

  1. Meh, I am going through ups and downs as far as exercise. I think it has something to do with the weather.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it so hard to stay consistent in the winter. Hope you get your mojo back, and some good weather!

      Delete