Saturday, May 6, 2023

Saturday Happenings

We were all up early this morning, as Sam has the SATs today. Fingers crossed, as he's been studying hard. 

I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for a hike this morning, but the rain has put that on the maybe side, or perhaps we will just meet a bit later. If I don't hike, I need to do a 5 mile run, for my training plan. 

Other things I want to do today:

  • Watch Nick's soccer game. He can dry himself to warmups (saving me an hour - hurrah!), but I'll watch his game. Hopefully it won't rain.
  • Make the last of the Home Chef meals, for lunch
  • Find 5 items to declutter
  • List 5 items on eBay
  • Drop off donations at the drop site
  • Make chicken fajitas
  • Menu plan for the week
  • Prep the schedule for next week
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Bathrooms
  • Clean the kitchen
What about you? What are you up to today? 

1 comment:

  1. "dry" = "drive" - otherwise it is a quite funny comment. Roderick

    ReplyDelete