Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday Happenings

 It's a gorgeous day here, and I'm hoping to enjoy it & be outside a bit. I got up & started working (yuck), & then made it to a workout class. Sam had a very early soccer game, so after repeated trips to his room, I was also able to get him up. ;-) 

What am I hoping to accomplish today?

  • Wash all of the sheets, make beds
  • Laundry
  • Nick's tennis tournament
  • Finish packing
  • Load new books on Kindle
  • Work in the yard
  • Vacuum
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Supervise solar panel cleaning (Sam is doing the actual cleaning)
  • Read my book by the pool
M is making dinner, and I plan to have wine by the pool & enjoy the sunshine, while he does that. What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Hope all of you moms/mom figures out there have a fabulous Mother's Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, staying in out of the rain. Our plans kind of changed when we got a rainfall advisory. Still I got to sew and bake.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete