Saturday, December 2, 2023

December Goals

Here we are, already at the last month of the year! As always, plenty going on to keep us busy this month. I'm on a long international work trip, we head to my parents house ahead of Christmas, and then we're doing a family ski trip to close out the year. 

Keeping all of that in mind, here's what's on my goal list of December:

Financial:

  • Use up three "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Tally up our savings from travel perks, rewards, etc & our financial plans
  • Set 2024 budget
  • Close out 2023 budget
  • Make $100 in side hustle
Family:
  • Finish all Christmas and ski plans
  • One fun activity with each teen
  • Date night with M
  • Have two meetings with each teen
  • Help Nick with his college prep
  • Deep clean one item/area of the house

Fitness/health:

  • Run 40 miles
  • Follow the No S diet
  • Maintain diet & fitness plans during work trip
  • Complete 10 strength training workouts
  • Lose 2 lbs
Personal:
  • Work in the yard 2x
  • 5 days of Farsi practice
  • Do something social with friends
  • Give away 20 items on Buy Nothing
  • Successful Christmas baking (cardamom bread). Let's hope for a great rise this year!
What about you? What's on your goal list for the year?

6 comments:

  1. Get through this capital
    murder jury trial that is set in December. As soon as finish one trial, another murder happens so cannot every catch up. That is in addition to all the regular cases and dockets. With that in mind, my goal is to practice not stressing out over things I cannot control. I also have the goal to continue walking an hour a day four days a week. I hope to declutter somewhat at the end of December. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that the trial ends quickly for you! I like your goal of working on not internalizing stress for things you can't control - that's one I'm always working on as well.

      Delete
  2. I made $44 in an eBay sale this week, so I was tickled about that. I've been deep decluttering an organizing my paperwork, which is a good thing. I'm giving away some things at Trade Day. I need to count them and see how many there are in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH has been interviewing for positions in Europe so we are hoping for good news from that. We want to exit the US before the election cycle ramps up. Whilst all this is going on we are eager to not go off the rails and stay focused on eating home cooked meals and keeping up our exercise plans.

    ReplyDelete