Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday Happenings

It's been a week at work! Super grateful the week is wrapped up. I don't want to jinx myself, but I expect next week to be a much quieter week, which will be an absolute gift vs today.

Here's what we're up to today:

  • Workout class this morning
  • Sweep leaves. An endless amount of leaves!
  • Laundry
  • Wrap few remaining gifts
  • Finalize 2024 goals
  • Nick has tennis volunteering
  • Help Sam with a few outstanding college tasks
  • Holiday party at friends house
  • Budget
That's it. What are you up to today? Hope you all have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. I've been out of the house getting groceries, but I'm all stocked up now, so I'm staying in for a few days at least. I'm glad to hear next week will be a quieter one for you at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting, and cleaning up the room oldest son uses when he is home. I plan on laying a bit of carpet in there this week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your week slows down just in time for a relaxing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete