Monday, December 11, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 Jet lag & not feeling well is a pretty yuck combination, but here we are. I'm trying to rest up & feel better, and get my energy level back. As a result, it hasn't exactly been a stellar few days of cooking.

  • Friday - Nick had a soccer game, Sam was out with a friend, so it was just me + M. I made salmon for M, and and the rest of the Greek food from Thursday night.
  • Saturday - spaghetti & meatballs + garlic bread
  • Sunday - At a friend's house for a holiday event.
  • Monday - chicken pesto pasta (freezer)
  • Tuesday - tacos (freezer)
  • Wednesday - leftover spaghetti & meatballs
  • Thursday - chicken patty sandwiches
  • Friday - coconut shrimp & gyozos + salad
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Yum on the coconut shrimp. I like coconut chicken too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coconut shrimp is so easy. It comes already prepped from Costco (frozen), so you just bake it. It's a great "In a pinch" meal.

      Delete
  2. Hope today finds you better. Still using bits and bobs up. It seems as if one meal feeds us for two nights. Slow going for sure.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely feeling better - just in time for Christmas, luckily!

      Delete