Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday things

I didn't manage to sweep yesterday, and I'm pretty sad about it, as it's raining today & making a mess with the leaves. However, we need the rain, so I'll take it, regardless! Wish I'd made the time to sweep yesterday, though!

We went to my friend's holiday party last night, and it was so much fun. I met a bunch of people I've heard about through my friend, the food was delicious, and there was lots of laughs. It was a really nice group of people, and just the right size to facilitate conversation.

Tomorrow is the beginning of finals week, although Sam is already done with 3 of 5 finals. Nick still has 5 remaining. Lots of studying occurring at our house this weekend!

Here's what's on the to do list:

  1. Go for a run (switched to inside, thanks to the rain)
  2. Package up shoes for recycling, as M is going to the one place nearby that recycles athletic shoes
  3. Laundry
  4. Register for workout classes for the next few weeks
  5. Help Sam with college tasks
  6. Review homework/assignments with both teens
  7. Start packing for trip
  8. Make muffins 
  9. Work on training plan (running) for the next few weeks
  10. Package up two returns
What about you? What are you up to today?

3 comments:

  1. I am just getting ready for the busy run up to Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the boys do well on their exams this week! My son completed his Friday, so we are officially on break now. I also feel your pain about the leaves making a mess of the floors. Same here. I did vacuum today, though, and swept a little yesterday. It just bugs me so much if I leave it! Haha! But, we are expecting more rain toward the weekend, so it will be a mess again. Glad you had a great time at the holiday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do some laundry today, but it's only a small load. I was sweeping leaves off my porch several times a day when they were falling so quickly, but they have since slowed down, but it's raining now. Like you, we need it, so I'm grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete