Monday, August 31, 2026

Fitness Monday

 It was a relatively good health & fitness week. Any time I can get in three hard workout classes & have enough energy, it's a great week, honestly. I'm still taking my weekly injection, but noticing less of an impact on my energy level, which is awesome & as expected for this medicine. Over time, I should notice an overall decrease of my lupus symptoms, which would be amazing. I'm not quite there yet. 

Weight: 147.7, down .4 lbs since last week


Calories: 1,221/day


Steps: 12,196/day

Workouts:

  • 3 elliptical workouts: 45 minutes, 60 minutes & 75 minutes
  • 3 hard workout classes
  • One day without a workout

Goals for the week:

  • I feel like my progress is finally starting to be noticeable with my clothes & I'm slowly getting back into the shape I was in before I went back to work, so my goal is to stay the course!
  • Continue to track calories, get a lot of protein & work out consistently.
How are you doing with your health & fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment