Here's where I stand with my 2012 goals.
- Achieve and maintain my goal weight of 130 lbs. I have 20 lbs to go, as I'm starting at 150.
- Complete 10,000 minutes of cardio. My goal was 4500 for 2011, and I crushed this goal in 2012 (ended with 8700 minutes). I want to go big with this goal. :-) - Already achieved! I'm currently at 10,555, with two months to go!!
- Run a 1/2 marathon. I was fully trained for my first 1/2 marathon before I broke my foot in May. I'm starting from scratch, but want to get back to it. - I ran: a 5K, a 15K, a road half marathon, a trail half marathon, & Hood To Coast. Boom! Yes!
- Spend less than $500 on clothing for myself and less than $500 for shoes/clothes for the kids. I shop for entertainment, and it's totally unnecessary. - Yeah, no. I spent more than this on running shoes, I think. Total for the year so far for me = $1672.59 & $1149.14 on the kids. WOW. First time adding this up. It's clear that I need to more accurately budget in 2013, & rein in the spending. The boys need new shoes, clothes, sports gear, etc more often than I anticipated. For my own spending, I need to rebudget for 2013 as well based on what's reasonable.
- Complete 100 strength training workouts. - Currently at 71. REALLY need to amp this up to close at 100.
- Give up artificial sugar. (Mostly, the Splenda in my coffee & tea.) This will be TOUGH for me. :-) - Yes, gave up Splenda in my coffee & tea. I wasn't perfect (had a few Vitamin Waters after long runs, etc), but I consider this a victory. It's out of my daily diet.
- Reach 50% of our goal for the boys college tuition GET accounts, for both kids. This will take about $12,000. - We're at 43%, & I don't anticipate getting much closer before the end of the year. We are prioritizing paying off our second mortgage over this goal, so we can afford a remodel.
- Track all spending, stick to our budget, and complete monthly spending reports. - Well, we've been tracking our spending. We've certainly spent more than planned, but still within our income. More on this as I have time to crunch all of the numbers. :-)
- Pay off $50,000 on our vacation house mortgage and $100,000 on our primary residence mortgage. - Hmm, I know we're not there, but don't know how much we've paid off this year. Need to check.
- Have one date night per month with M. - Yes! We've been doing this!
- Get together with two friends/month, and plan a minimum of one girls only vacation this year. - Yes! Lots of girl time has been had. Love this goal. :-)
- Meet with an attorney & get our life insurance, wills, guardianship, trusts, etc squared away. This is a MUST do this year.- No. I NEED to get this done. :-(
How about you? How are you doing on your 2012 goals, with only a few months to go? Can you believe 2013 is almost here? Are you planning out what you want to get done next year?