Here's a picture of me + M (my husband) in Hawaii on our date lunch last week. SUCH fantastic memories. And yes, I'm very pink from the sun. . . and, perhaps a few mai tais. ;-)
What are you....
- Reading? - Catching up on some email, as it's my first day back in two weeks tomorrow. Yikes!
- Watching? - The kids are watching Berenstain Bears, so that's what's on tonight.
- Listening to? - Nothing now, but the boys have been listening to Gagnam Style quite a bit. :-)
- Cooking/Baking? - I made a double batch of chicken taquitos (for quick weekend lunches) + oven baked chicken risotto for dinner tonight. It's one of my easiest & favorite recipes.
- Happy you accomplished this week? - I tackled a monster to do list today. We got home from the beach last night, so this morning I took care of a ton of lingering items. 8 loads of laundry, ran 6 miles (I'm training for a 12K in a few weeks), wrapped gifts, unpacked, cooked, went to Costco . . . I'm exhausted!
- Looking forward to next week? - My first real day in my new office, lunch with a friend, coffee with another friend, & dinner with a couple of other friends. It's a very social (and rare!) week.
- Thankful for today? - For the energy to have a great run, & husband who makes time for me to be able to do it.
- What is the #1 item on your Christmas wishlist?! - M & I aren't exchanging gifts this year, & none of the adults exchange gifts in my family, but I did buy myself one thing. . . a Groupon for a two month trial at a Pilates/Yoga/Barre studio. I'm so excited to try it out!
How about you? How was your Sunday?