Only two months left until the end of the year! Time to get serious about keeping my weight in check. :-)
Here's what I'd like to accomplish in November. We have two vacations currently planned, so it's going to be a quick month. ;-) We're going to Hawaii, & going to the Oregon coast after Thanksgiving. Yeah for time off! After the wild & crazy October, I'm ready for some relaxation time with the family.
- Lose 3 lbs. I'm currently at 145, so I'd like to close down the month at 142. This will definitely be a challenge with our vacation & Thanksgiving.
- Continue to track all of my eating in My Fitness Pal.
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio, 6 strength, & 6 stretching (pilates or yoga) workouts.
- Stick to our Hawaii vacation budget.
- Stick to our monthly budget for November.
- Have one date night with M. (This is currently scheduled for our vacation).
- Clean my closet + our coat closet.
- Meal plan every week in November.
- Plan our 2013 calendar.
- Finish our 2013 budget planning.
- Research flooring for basement.
- Take care of emissions testing & car renewal tags.
- Get together with 2 friends.
- Revisit plan for charitable contributions in 2013. We have money automatically deducted from our paychecks each month, but we'd like to up our yearly total & review the charities to make sure we don't want to shift things around.