Original November goal post can be found here.
- Lose 3 lbs. I'm currently at 145, so I'd like to close down the month at 142. This will definitely be a challenge with our vacation & Thanksgiving. - Yeah, no. Total fail. I gained two pounds, & I'm at 147. The vacation combined with Thanksgiving killed me.
- Continue to track all of my eating in My Fitness Pal. - I think I missed one day while on vacation, but otherwise, pretty good.
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio, 6 strength, & 6 stretching (pilates or yoga) workouts. - I would likely have come close on the cardio, but I've been sick all week. I'm currently at 752, with one workout to go. I did complete 6 strength workouts, but only 1 stretch workout (pilates.)
- Stick to our Hawaii vacation budget. - Yes!!
- Stick to our monthly budget for November. - Still waiting for a few final payments to trickle in, but I think we might do this!
- Have one date night with M. (This is currently scheduled for our vacation). - Yes, we had a fabulous lunch date in Hawaii.
- Clean my closet + our coat closet. - Nope. It was crazy at work, & we were out of town for more than 10 days.
- Meal plan every week in November. - Yes!
- Plan our 2013 calendar. - Yes!
- Finish our 2013 budget planning. - Well, I did this, but things changed. ;-) Still working on the revisions.
- Research flooring for basement. - That project is on hold, due to the sudden budget challenges this week.
- Take care of emissions testing & car renewal tags. - Done!
- Get together with 2 friends. - Done!
- Revisit plan for charitable contributions in 2013. We have money automatically deducted from our paychecks each month, but we'd like to up our yearly total & review the charities to make sure we don't want to shift things around. - Still in progress. I'm revising all of the monthly numbers, so I need to include this in the final plans.
How did your November goals turn out? Any big wins?