- Plan a menu for the next week or so. We've been eating out too much & flying by the seat of our pants.
- Get back to working out, which the doctor swears will help not hurt my energy levels. I'm fine with slow running mixed with jogging. I'm committing to myself not to get bummed by having to go slower than normal.
- Run (or, walk) my 10K this weekend.
- Two stretching workouts (either yoga or pilates)
- Two blog posts. I've been out of the loop!
- Determine my next set of items to list on eBay. I've made over $1800 so far!!!
- Plan another half marathon for the summer. I'm clearly not going to be well trained for my upcoming run on Mother's Day, and while I'll likely still do it, I have low expectations for my time.
- Help my sister plan my grandmother's 80th birthday.
- Decide on a gift for my mom for mother's day.
- Find a way to squeeze in a date night with M! Or, maybe a lunch if dinner is not possible.
All in all, I'm so happy to know how to fix my fatigue & lack of energy, and I'm very excited to get back to "feeling like myself"! Looking forward to May & additional sunshine. :-)
How is your April looking? Did you accomplish any big goals or stay within your budget? What are you hoping to get done this week?