Here's what I need to accomplish this weekend:
- Run 5 miles (today)
- Run 10 miles (tomorrow)
- Two stretching workouts
- 1 strength workout
- Figure out a meal plan
- Decide what to do on a house remodel project
- FILE OUR TAXES. Gulp.
- Decide what's next to sell for eBay
- Finish summer school/camp registrations for the boys.
- Get them registered for their next activities.
- Finalize our family summer calendar.
- Make granola bars
- Make muffins
- Take the kids to Sunday Funday (an activity/party at our gym)
- Buy a birthday gift for a party
- Find a new bikini. Yikes.
- Plan next week's workouts.
- Clean the floors.
- Decide what to do about my hair/get a consultation. I'm going gray, & I'm not liking it at all!
- Take the boys for hair cuts.
If you're wondering why I'm baking again, after last weekend's bake-athon, I sent everything home with my nephew. He was SO excited, & wanted to show off his results. :-)
If I finish all of that, I'll be thrilled! :-) I'm trying to get back into running 20 miles/week, & it's no small feat with our schedule.
I'm supposed to be running right now, while M has the kids at karate lessons, but that plan was foiled when he accidentally took the car that had my running shoes & music in it. Oh well, hopefully it will be warmer than 40 when I finally get out there. But, MUST RUN today!
What's on your schedule? Do you make weekend to do lists? If I don't, I'll wander around the house all weekend, knowing that I should be "doing something", but not knowing what. :-)