I had some lofty goals for June. Here's how I did!
- Run/walk 100 miles. - I got to 84 miles, so not too shabby. ;-)
- Complete 1100 minutes of cardio. - Yes! I had an amazing cardio month, & finished with 1261 minutes. One of my highest ever, and definitely highest mark for 2014!
- Complete 10 strength workouts. - 8 workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.- 4 workouts.
- Lose 3 lbs. - Yes! I lost 3.5 lbs!
- Track my calories in MyFitnessPal every day. - Yes!
- No treats at work (I've had one so far, so no more). - I did well, with the exception of chocolates my coworker brought from France last week. Delicious!
- Renew my passport. - No. :-( I NEED to get this done.
- Book flights for all summer vacations. - Yes!
- Get Father's Day/M's birthday stuff sorted out.- Yes!
- Come up with financial plan to rebuild emergency fund/save for Hawaii - post the 2011 tax debacle. - Yes!
- Stick to our monthly budget. - Still sorting out the details, but the numbers look okay.
- Inventory our freezers. - ha ha. Yes! Post the great freezer (accidental) defrost. ;-)
- Get organized for summer camps (put together cheat sheets of locations/hours for each one, & what we need to bring, etc). - Yes!
- Have a date night with M. - the boys are at summer camp, so we've been having a few happy hours/evenings out. It's been amazing!
- Do something social with friends. Still trying to work on the meeting people aspect of moving. I now know a few moms, but not enough to really call anyone a slightly better than acquaintance. ;-) - I've been working out with a group of moms, & love it!
Alright! Looks like a pretty good month overall. The passport task remains. I have to go to Tokyo in September, so it's time to get myself into high gear & get this taken care of.
How about you? How was your June? Did you accomplish your goals? Big wins, or things you are carrying over from last month?