And, today, taking these guys for swimming lessons!
It was an absolutely insane work week, so I was very excited to spend some time with my favorite little boys today. We picked up school supplies, bought new desks at Ikea (a long standing promise :)) & I made a fresh tomato pasta sauce for dinner. Yum! I got in a quick workout. I need to be super productive tomorrow as well!
Here's what's on my list:
- Make fresh tomato paella for dinner. I forgot about this recipe, but . . . yum!
- Update my budget. Yikes. I'm way behind
- Run three miles
- Make strawberry freezer jam
- Make salsa with all of our tomatoes. So.many.tomatoes! Luckily, they are one of my favorite foods.
- Finish a big proposal for work. Ick.
- Plan our carpool & camp pickup schedule for next week.
- Make a menu.
- Bake bread.
- Go to Costco.
- Return books to the library.
- Run a few shopping errands (produce stand + Rite Aid)
- Register for my next half marathon & build a training plan.
- Get my passport renewed. I cannot put off a work trip any longer. . . :-(
- And, figure out what to make with a giant tub of dates I've discovered in the pantry that need to be used up ASAP.
And, one last picture from last Saturday! Obviously, quite a bit different than my normal life. Which makes it special & fun. But, I'm a pretty big fan of days spent in the kitchen & playing rousing family games of Sorry with my little guys as well. :-)
What are some of your favorite diverse activities you enjoy? I love fancy girl time, followed by a weekend of running errands & filling my freezer with goodies!