Look at that gorgeous view!
Here's the menu plan for the week (this is pretty abnormal eating for me/us). We have salads with every dinner, so I don't bother listing that.
- Monday - leftover Chipotle. I picked this up on my way home from the airport last night, and have enough for a second dinner. I'm trying to cut my calories after all of those holiday meals.
- Tuesday - I have a $5 Amex credit for McDonalds that will expire on Wednesday. I'd like to use it, and really don't eat there, so I will probably pick up a salad for dinner.
- Wednesday - We'll be having a New Year's Eve party (just the four of us). I'll make goat cheese crostini, and may pick up a pizza. We'll also have champagne & sparkling lemonade. ;-)
- Thursday - We both have the day off, so M will make his famous Persian kebabs, tadiq (crusted rice) & a yogurt sauce. It's my favorite meal ever.
- Friday - I'm thinking of this tomato, chicken & gorgonzola soup, but substituting the gorgonzola for goat cheese. Potentially with crostini.
- Saturday - Chicken marsala casserole
- Sunday - Homemade chicken risotto
That should generate enough leftovers for a crazy work week next week. What about you? What's on your menu for the week?