I've also worked on a project that's due tomorrow, picked the rest of our mandarins to share at work, and made lunch for everyone. Next up: laundry, potentially reading my book, coloring, and helping Nick with a school project.
I have a team offsite this week, so our schedule is a bit off. Here's what we'll be having for dinner during the week:
- Sunday - rice, Persian beef kebabs, and yogurt sauce
- Monday - leftover tacos for the kids, risotto for the adults
- Tuesday - I'll be home late, so I'll ask the nanny to heat up the remaining chicken pastina for the adults, and spaghetti and meatballs for the kids
- Wednesday - I have a work dinner, so I'm guessing M will either take the kids to Sweet Tomatoes, or heat up a frozen pizza
- Thursday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Friday - Chicken marsala casserole
- Saturday - homemade calzones
That should do it! What about you? How is your day going? What are you serving this week?