- Stick to our budget - mostly on track, but our childcare budget is up due to paying for a camp in February ($478 for a week of camp, and we will still need our nanny that week, as camp ends at three. :-((
- Reach out to new accountant - our old one retired :-(( - Done!
- Save $1,000 - yes! I saved $1,756. Not that I'm counting those dollars. ;-)
- Work on plans for the boys birthday parties in February - I've gotten the party invites sent out, and done a lose menu.
- Do a fun activity with the boys - Today is the day for the activity! We are going to see Star Wars, and Sam will have a friend sleepover after. That means both boys will have had a sleepover this month as well.
- Have a date night with M - I've got to get this planned. Maybe next weekend? I'm heading to Tokyo on Sunday, but could squeeze it in on Saturday.
Fitness (this needs to be a top priority in January, as well as the rest of the year):
- Lose 3 pounds - so far, on track. I've lost 1.5 pounds.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables, 28 of 31 days. I only got 3 & 4, respectively, yesterday & on New Year's Day, so this gives me one extra day of cushion. - I'm going for a rolling average of 5 servings/day, and I'm totally on track!
- Complete 8 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - Yes, I've done 4 of the 8, so halfway there.
- Complete 10 strength workouts - I'm behind by one. I've done 4 of the 10.
- Complete 850 minutes of cardio - I've been focusing on strength and stretching & you can see it in my 320 minutes of cardio this month. Still working on this!
- Average 1450 calories/day - I'm over my average at 1528. So, significantly over, but better than in previous months. It is getting easier & I can tell my appetite has gotten a bit smaller, so there's that. ;-)
- Maximum of one late night/week - Well, no. Last week I had two later evenings, and I'm going to have more next week. But, I am canceling & shuffling where I can to minimize the impact.
- Organize travel schedule for the first half of the year - I've planned out the first quarter, which includes two international trips. Not excited.
- Work from home at least one Friday this month - yes! I did this last Friday & it was lovely.
- Read a book - Yes, I've read four, in fact. :-)
- Try out my new adult coloring book :-) - Yes! I've enjoyed it, but the kids have also wanted to "help", so it's been less relaxing but a nice family project.
- Get together with a friend - I guess I can count my Star Wars movie time, but I'm hoping for a hike with a friend, or maybe lunch.
How are your January goals going? Are you on track, with the month half over?