It hasn't exactly been a banner frugal week, but here's what we've been up to:
- Cashed in hotel points (for a hotel chain that's very niche & hard to use except for work - otherwise, a free hotel stay is almost always the most valuable option) for a $50 Amazon gift card for the holidays
- Finally earned a Nordstrom $20 credit (I have their credit card. Never shop there & never use it, but have kept it around for credit score purposes). We have a few bills set on autopay, and they finally generated enough for a store credit. I've put this aside for Christmas as well.
- Packed the kids lunches all week, and made all meals at home.
- Continued to use oranges from our tree to make homemade smoothies. Particularly helpful this week with my limited food choices.
- Signed up for my benefits through my employer, and bumped up my HSA contributions.
And, that's it for me! What frugal things have you been up to this week?