1) Financial -
- Meet with realtor to discuss/adjust pricing & get our Seattle house sold!
- Finalize our budget list for our (new) house
- Finalize family budget for post rental house sale
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Avoid buying groceries while the kids are with my parents (this should be easy, as we always have plenty in the fridge) & keep grocery spending in check when I'm with the kids at the beach
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
- More decluttering & organizing in our new house (would like to get the boys closet shelving installed, so they can put away/organize all of their games & toys)
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Have three dates with M - the kids are out of town for a few days, so this should be doable!
- Finalize M's birthday & Father's Day
- Figure out what to do for my dad for Father's Day
- Run 25 miles in June
- Start training for my relay
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in June? Any big goals for the month?