We capped off the night with fresh Alaskan salmon, rice, & wine & it was an amazing dinner. M is a fabulous cook.
As for today, it's nice to know there's no school work waiting to catch up on. ;-) Here's what's on the agenda for today:
- A 4 miler pace walk for my relay. I'm a bit behind on my training
- My pushup challenges
- Shoulder exercise for my physical therapy
- Clean up the DVDs that we pulled out of our old TV stand (trying to sell). Determine which to donate, sell, keep
- Clean the fridge
- Finish packing for the boys trip
- Make something for our neighborhood gathering. I'm thinking of a fruit salad or cookies
- Neighborhood party
- Wash the boys sheets
- Sort my work & personal calendars
- Check the boys shoes for their trip (make sure there are no holes)
- Decide on dinner
- Sweep the pool area
What about you? What are you hoping to do today? Any fun adventures ahead? I'm looking forward to a neighborhood party - our next door neighbors are having it to welcome us to the neighborhood. So kind!