1) Financial -
- Finalize investments & budget from post rental house sale
- Finalize our budget list for our (new) house
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
2) Family - Spend more time together as a family!
- Find a nanny!! I've interviewed 15+ people. We don't need that many hours (between 10-15/week), so this is a really hard role to fill, unfortunately.
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- More decluttering & organizing in our new house (would like to get the boys closet shelving installed, so they can put away/organize all of their games & toys)
- 30 miles of pace training for my relay
- Stay focused on my fitness, despite all of the many trips
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts
- Successfully complete my relay at pace time (or below)
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe using my new crockpot
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
Any good crockpot recipes to share? What's on your August goal list?