AM (before I pick them up)
-Quick pace walk
-Pick up a freebie Boy Scout shirt (details on that in Frugal Friday)
-Pick up parents/kiddos
-Pace walk with the parents
I should be able to get all of that done, which will mean I've finished almost everything on my list, plus a few bonus items. Fingers crossed!
- 4 pace walks (training for my event). Two need to be long, and one short but fast. The other is somewhere in the middle. - One done
- Two strength training workouts - One done.
- One stretching workout (likely yoga) - - done
- Clean the fridge - started on this, but ran out of steam. Also, forgot that I also need to clean the outside fridge, so need to add that as well.
- Make 6 dozen muffins - done
- Clean & organize both freezers - done
- Pick up a copy of our utility bill (we're having trouble with school registration due to the move, & they need a crazy amount of paperwork) - Done
- Go to my office & print a bank statement (because, of course our printer is out of ink!) - Done
- Pick up ant spray, and try to eradicate the little beasts. - Done, and looks promising.
- Go to Trader Joes for frozen edamame. A healthy & filling easy snack. - Done.
- Inventory the school supplies to determine what we need to buy, vs can supply from home. - Done.
- Organize my filing tray. - - done
- Call our insurance company to determine the savings in paying our auto policy all at once (vs monthly) - Done, and realized that I could cancel our rental property insurance, and we saved $108 on the remainder of the policy! Woohoo!
- Make a menu - Done.
- Get all paperwork prepped for a school registration visit on Monday. - Done
- Return a dress - Done
- Check everyone in for flights - Done
- Clean the house
- Organize the boys closets - Done
- Wash all sheets/make beds - Done
- Go to Costco - Done
- Go to Rite Aid - Done
- And, the produce stand - Done
- Text a friend to understand when Sam is supposed to be at middle school, as we haven't received any information due to the registration "challenges" - Done
- Organize the pantry - this one is unlikely to happen today.
- Water all of the plants - Done, 2 of 3 days.
- Sweep the patio - Done, 2 of 3 days.
I also discovered a few new chores along the way, as it seems always happens.
- Washed sleeping bags & set out to dry
- Trimmed back the plants in the garden (unrelated to the closet clean out ;-))
- Filled out all paperwork for Sam's orientation tomorrow
What about you? Are you having a productive weekend? What are you looking forward to on this Sunday?