Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish over the course of the weekend. My parents arrive with the kids on Sunday early afternoon, so anything I need to accomplish has to happen before then.
- 4 pace walks (training for my event). Two need to be long, and one short but fast. The other is somewhere in the middle.
- Two strength training workouts
- One stretching workout (likely yoga)
- Clean the fridge
- Make 6 dozen muffins
- Clean & organize both freezers
- Pick up a copy of our utility bill (we're having trouble with school registration due to the move, & they need a crazy amount of paperwork)
- Go to my office & print a bank statement (because, of course our printer is out of ink!)
- Pick up ant spray, and try to eradicate the little beasts.
- Go to Trader Joes for frozen edamame. A healthy & filling easy snack.
- Inventory the school supplies to determine what we need to buy, vs can supply from home.
- Organize my filing tray.
- Call our insurance company to determine the savings in paying our auto policy all at once (vs monthly)
- Make a menu
- Get all paperwork prepped for a school registration visit on Monday.
- Return a dress
- Check everyone in for flights
- Clean the house
- Organize the boys closets
- Wash all sheets/make beds
- Go to Costco
- Go to Rite Aid
- And, the produce stand
- Text a friend to understand when Sam is supposed to be at middle school, as we haven't received any information due to the registration "challenges"
- Organize the pantry
- Water all of the plants
- Sweep the patio
Phew! Let's hope I can get the majority of this done this weekend! Absolute "must dos" in bold.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this weekend?