The boys are home with me until Thursday, and then it's back to school. I can't believe Sam is starting his last year of middle school! I forgot to mention that he met up with a girl he met at camp on Sunday, and they went roller skating together. It was adorable. She was very sweet & four inches taller than Sam. :-) Being in a roller skating rink with the 80s music blaring reminded me of my middle school days! Sam made me promise not to "embarrass him". I think I did reasonably well. ;-)
I listed a few new items on eBay yesterday, and sold three things. I'm thrilled! Just when I think I've cleaned out anything & everything that we could possibly sell.... I go a bit deeper & find something new. Yesterday's big score was a Victoria's Secret bikini. As much as I'd like to pretend I will wear it again... probably not going to happen. Before I had lupus & was consistently running 30 miles/week, my weight was *cough* in a different place. The bikini sold overnight. Probably should have priced it higher!
I'll continue to clean out the house & see what else we might have that we can get rid of. I also requested a bag from ThredUp, to see if we can get rid of some of the boys clothes that are in great condition. We've had no success via other forums, so it will be good to check out an alternative.
Here's what else is happening in our world today:
- Mail & package three eBay sales
- Appraiser coming over at 10 am, as part of our refi
- Working out - need a cool option
- Taking Sam to a doctor's appointment
- Taking the boys to back to school night
- Taking Sam + carpool buddies to soccer practice
- Start gathering ThredUp items
- Return 3 library books that are due today
- Run to the produce stand. I went yesterday, and forgot one of the items I went for. Oops.
What about you? What's happening for you on this Tuesday?