Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday things

It was a full day today! I had a bad dream last night (I do not recommend the news before bed), so I was up bright & early. 

I spent the majority of the day with Sam, working on college applications. But, I got a few other things done during the day:

  • Orange Theory workout class
  • Made two loaves of banana bread (one with chocolate chips, one without), to use up a bunch of overripe bananas. Dropped off 1/2 a loaf of banana bread to our neighbor's house. She's an elderly woman, so doesn't like too much of any one thing, so 1/2 a loaf is perfect for her. 
  • Two loads of laundry (or, loaves, as I originally posted) ;-) 
  • Multiple hours of yard work. Our internet went out, so we had a forced break on college applications. I was able to dead head a bunch of plants, sweep, & pull weeds. I filled our entire yard bin, which is quite large! 
  • Cleaned the bathrooms & kitchen. 
  • Ordered new sports shoes for Nick: tennis & soccer. Both of his existing shoes have sizable holes, as he plays for many hours.
  • Made my schedule for next week + a workout plan
  • Priced out Thanksgiving travel (so expensive!)
That's it from my side. What were you up to today? Hope you had a lovely & productive day. 

4 comments:

  1. This is in fun, I promise, but "two loaves of laundry," LOL. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The sign it was a very long day yesterday :-)

      Delete
  2. I often like my laundry in loaves....*snort*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just might prefer laundry loaves..... Cute cause sometimes I make a loaf of bread while doing the laundry so that actually suits this house.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete