- Cleaned the yard (not entirely, but made quite a bit of progress) as M's Father's Day gift. We'll finish the rest next weekend.
- Karate lessons
- A long & great workout for me (yesterday)
- Baked three dozen carrot muffins. Still need to finish up the rest of the carrot puree from the freezer
- Made homemade cheese pizza for dinner last night. Three boys can eat A LOT!
- Baked bread for the week.
- Just put the ingredients in the crockpot for ham & lentil soup. I had to use up some carrots & celery that were about to be tossed, as well as some ham from the freezer. This will be my lunch for the next week or so.
- Washed all of the sheets.
- Swimming lessons.
- Another long workout for me (today)
- Packed for my vacation, since I'll be out of town or solo both weekends between now & then.
- Packed for the boys trip, ditto above.
- Listed two new items on eBay.
- Found three more items for donation from the kids rooms.
I think that's pretty much it. I desperately need to do yoga today. I put it off yesterday, as my sleepover bonus kid had a nightmare & I was up at 3:30 with him, & couldn't go back to sleep.
I'm exhausted! :-) I'm hoping to relax & do some reading this afternoon, & can't wait to see M when he finally arrives back.
What about you? What have you been up to this weekend?