Here are my goals for the month:
1) Pay cash for our vacations & take nothing out of our regular savings (I have a special vacation savings) to cover.
2) Stay within our grocery budget of $500.
3) Research 10 job options, including 2 networking contacts.
4) Update LinkedIn profile.
5) Make all reservations for girls trip in July (my sister's 40th birthday trip).
6) Read 4 books. Reading helps me relax, which I know I need more of. ;-)
7) Fitness goals:
- 1000 minutes
- 15 strength workouts
- 10 stretching workouts
9) Earn $500 for my girls trip. This is a huge stretch goal, as I've already made close to $2500 on eBay, and have limits on selling multiples of my higher ticket items at one time.
10) Come up with something for a family that is really struggling. One of my son's friends mother is losing her battle with cancer, and they have brought in hospice. She has twin seven year olds, and a ten year old. My heart is breaking & I want to help, but also don't want to burden or inconvenience them. :-(
11) Turn the following freezer items into "something" :-):
- Carrot puree
I think that's more than enough. How about you? What's on your agenda this month?
While I'm at it, I'm trying to plan a fun & easy menu for the week, as M leaves for his cousin's 50th birthday party, & I'm handling a sleepover (solo) on Saturday. Here's what I think we're doing:
- Monday - leftover hamburgers & corn
- Tuesday - Fiesta chicken casserole (freezer)
- Wednesday - Spaghetti & meatballs
- Thursday - M is out of town, we'll be having leftovers.
- Friday - M is out of town. We may have friends over, in which case I'll make something easy & vegetarian
- Saturday - M is still out of town, & it's sleepover night. Homemade pizza & homemade ice cream! :-)
- Sunday - If the weather is good, we'll throw something on the barbecue. If not, something from the freezer, since I'll have been on my own with the kiddos all weekend by myself.