Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

I accomplished a lot this weekend, & I'm so happy I have healthy (and easy) options already prepared for my lunches. I've been falling into the bad habit of buying lunch (at our cafeteria, which is not as expensive as a restaurant, but still unnecessary) a few times per week, so I spent the weekend getting myself ready for the week ahead. I made power bars, carrot muffins, & ham/lentil soup.

Here's what we're having for dinner this week!
  • Monday - Leftover spaghetti and meatballs
  • Tuesday - Chicken pesto pasta
  • Wednesday - Tacos (meat from the freezer)
  • Thursday - Leftover chicken pesto pasta
  • Friday - Risotto of some sort, unless the weather is nice, & then we'll grill.
  • Saturday - Homemade pizza
  • Sunday - It's Father's Day, so I need to check with M to see what he'd like.
I'm trying to frame each day in June as a day to focus on my monthly goals - here's what I'm going to do today that will help me reach those monthly goals:

  1. Finish off the last of the carrot puree by making muffins for the freezer.
  2. Reach out to a work contact on a potential opportunity.
  3. Complete a cardio, strength, & stretching workout after work.
  4. Start updating my LinkedIn profile. Likely won't finish today, but I can kick it off.
  5. Work on itinerary for vacation in two weeks.
What are you up to today? What do you hope to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment