- Zella workout pants. I got my at Nordstrom during the half yearly sale. Currently priced at $26.40. If you wear workout pants a lot, these are, by far, the highest quality ones I've ever found. I've purchased cheaper ones, and they fall apart after repeated washes. I love these for running, yoga, & generally running around. (I do try to keep the yoga pants wearing to fitness related activities. ;-)) Another big advantage of these pants? They hold in your jiggly parts. Or, rather, my jiggly parts at least.
- Brooks Ghost running shoes. I had a long love affair with Asics Gel Kayanos, until both of my recent pairs developed a large hole in the back (inside lining) & gave me severe blisters on my long workouts. No good. I found the Brooks shoes on sale at Nordstrom. Nordstrom isn't where most people would probably look to find running shoes, but they will accept returns if the shoes don't work out, and I love their policies generally. I got mine on sale for around $80 a few weeks back. Still extremely expensive, but worth it if you run regularly.
- A mini thermos for packing lunches. Not the exact one we have (I got ours at Target on clearance. It's a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle variety, which the boys aren't huge fans of, but . . .clearance. ;-)) This is a lifesaver in our house when one of the boys (usually N) wants leftovers rather than a sandwich.
- This sunblock for your face. My lupus medicine makes me even more susceptible to the sun, plus we live in California, & I'm outdoor a lot. This sunblock doesn't leave a thick white residue, blends in well, & doesn't make me break out.
- The library! We love, love, love the library & check out 20+ items a month as a family. I'm a pretty fast & voracious reader, as are the boys. We also check out movies sometimes as well. Our library is in walking/biking distance, so we can usually get in a quick workout & free entertainment. Win/win!
What about you? What are a few of your favorite things?